This code can be purchased from us for a one-year validity period and entered into the receiver's menu using the on-screen keyboard and confirmed with the colored buttons.
1. You must be sure that the ECAM protocol is supported on your receiver.
2. I am not aware of the available packages for this protocol.
3. To purchase a code, write to me here or via private message. I will provide you with a wallet number, where I will send you the code via private message after payment.
4. Once the ECAM code has been sent, refunds will be non-existent.
5. After payment, the code will be sent to you within 2 to 24 hours.
The cost of the ECAM code
ECAM code 1 year = $50
To purchase this protocol, you must provide me with your serial number.
Global Mars 1 year = $100
Mars VIP package 1 year = $60 (optional purchase instead of Global Mars)
Spain Mars (GP1) 1 year = $80
In all cases, you provide me with your serial number to determine the cost of your subscription.
After that, I will tell you which subscription is available to you.
Mars Protocol – 1 Year Packages
To purchase this protocol, you must provide your receiver’s serial number.**
Global Mars — 1 Year $100
Mars VIP Package — 1 Year $60
(Optional purchase instead of Global Mars)*
Spain Mars (GP1) — 1 Year $80
###
**Bitcoin (BTC) | USDT | Google Pay**
Please contact us with your serial number and preferred package to place your order.**


