Hi
Dear expert, can you tell me which company's USB is good, once I format it to fat32, it will be clean.
I have a Samsung USB 8GB,
When I try to install the image by pasting the image into it and plugging it into the receiver, the image doesn't install.
Then I format 5 times then the image is installed,
pls guide,
good luck
STB:octagon sx88 4k
STB:vu+zero
DISH:8FT/4FT/2FT
best usb for enigma2 image help
- Najeeb khan
- Sponsor

- Posts: 447
- Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 18:32
- Location: piplan mianwali
- Has thanked: 176 times
- Been thanked: 286 times

- SatEmpire
- Administration

- Posts: 8171
- Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 14:41
- Location: sat-forum.net
- Has thanked: 14318 times
- Been thanked: 1598 times
- Contact:

Re: best usb for enigma2 image help
Usb is good
Install image new
Install image new
For Any Quary Contact Us
Telegram: https://t.me/theredcam
Email: [email protected]
https://wa.me/message/V6YKVNM32OQZO1
Telegram: https://t.me/theredcam
Email: [email protected]
https://wa.me/message/V6YKVNM32OQZO1
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests
