I am new

introduce yourself here!
Post Reply
User avatar
Haseeb
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 Apr 2022, 09:05
Been thanked: 1 time
Pakistan

I am new

#1

Post by Haseeb »

Assalam o alaikum friends i am new in this forum


User avatar
admin
SF FOUNDER
SF FOUNDER
Posts: 694
Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 11:58
Has thanked: 1664 times
Been thanked: 405 times
Contact:
Germany

Re: I am new

#2

Post by admin »

Welcome to the board stay and enjoy

:tfds
:opt
:rtgds


User avatar
Najeeb khan
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 447
Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 18:32
Location: piplan mianwali
Has thanked: 176 times
Been thanked: 286 times
Pakistan

Re: I am new

#3

Post by Najeeb khan »

welcome enjoy :tfds this forum


User avatar
SatEmpire
Administration
Administration
Posts: 8197
Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 14:41
Location: sat-forum.net
Has thanked: 14318 times
Been thanked: 1599 times
Contact:
Germany

Re: I am new

#4

Post by SatEmpire »

welcome dear

:opt
:tdf


User avatar
Johny
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 3882
Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 18:00
Has thanked: 103 times
Been thanked: 1117 times
United States of America

Re: I am new

#5

Post by Johny »

Welcome @Haseeb 😘


Support Our Mission! Donate For Forum

My life collapsed in ruins 😭😭😭
I love music from all over the world and fantasy movies 😘
STB: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD
SAT: 52E To 30W
DISH: 1,3FT/0,8FT/0,9FT/0,9FT/0,9FT
TV: 40inch Sony HD
[/centre]
User avatar
Amiko4k
Sponsor
Sponsor
Posts: 786
Joined: 09 Apr 2022, 09:15
Has thanked: 140 times
Been thanked: 268 times
Albania

Re: I am new

#6

Post by Amiko4k »

:rtgds


User avatar
Haseeb
New Member
New Member
Posts: 2
Joined: 21 Apr 2022, 09:05
Been thanked: 1 time
Pakistan

Re: I am new

#7

Post by Haseeb »

Thanks all friends


Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Introductions”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests