Hello SAT-FORUM.NET familly and Happy New Year !
I am Sollaris1989 , live in Germany and I love IPTV.
I see that is a lot of Advanced information here , and I hope that I will learn from you guys a lot.
Thank you for having me.
Best regards
@Sollaris1989
Hello from Germany
- sollaris1989
- New Member

- Posts: 3
- Joined: 03 Jan 2024, 02:18
- Been thanked: 1 time

- SatEmpire
- Administration

- Posts: 8197
- Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 14:41
- Location: sat-forum.net
- Has thanked: 14318 times
- Been thanked: 1599 times
- Contact:

Re: Hello from Germany
Welcome here and happy new year
Stay enjoy
Stay enjoy
For Any Quary Contact Us
Telegram: https://t.me/theredcam
Email: [email protected]
https://wa.me/message/V6YKVNM32OQZO1
Telegram: https://t.me/theredcam
Email: [email protected]
https://wa.me/message/V6YKVNM32OQZO1
- evi3
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 233
- Joined: 02 Jan 2023, 16:46
- Location: Land Of Eagles
- Has thanked: 9 times
- Been thanked: 137 times

Re: Hello from Germany
Welcome to ''sat-forum.net'' Satellite Community.
First of all read the "Forum Rules"
The "How to Benefit Using sat-forum.net Forum"
The "Rule's & Criteria How To Get Free Server"
And the "Make Donation For Forum"
Tries to be active and to contribute to making this forum one of the best community.
Stay with us and enjoy your time.
Best regards in the name of the staff.
First of all read the "Forum Rules"
The "How to Benefit Using sat-forum.net Forum"
The "Rule's & Criteria How To Get Free Server"
And the "Make Donation For Forum"
Tries to be active and to contribute to making this forum one of the best community.
Stay with us and enjoy your time.
Best regards in the name of the staff.
- Johny
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 3880
- Joined: 31 Mar 2022, 18:00
- Has thanked: 103 times
- Been thanked: 1117 times

Re: Hello from Germany
Welcome @sollaris1989 
Support Our Mission! Donate For Forum
My life collapsed in ruins


I love music from all over the world and fantasy movies
STB: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD
SAT: 52E To 30W
DISH: 1,3FT/0,8FT/0,9FT/0,9FT/0,9FT
TV: 40inch Sony HD[/centre]
My life collapsed in ruins
I love music from all over the world and fantasy movies
STB: Octagon SF8008 4K UHD
SAT: 52E To 30W
DISH: 1,3FT/0,8FT/0,9FT/0,9FT/0,9FT
TV: 40inch Sony HD[/centre]
-
- Similar Topics
- Replies
- Views
- Last post
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests