Spotify: Music and Podcasts

Latest software application and etc..
adrianoluis
Developer
Developer
Spain

Spotify: Music and Podcasts

Post by adrianoluis »

Spotify: Music and Podcasts v8.7.10.1262 (Mod)(Amoled Gold Themed)
Requirements: 5.0+
Overview: Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.

Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.

Listen for free on mobile
• Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode

Listen for free on tablet
• Play any song, any time

Spotify Premium features
• Play any song, any time on any device--mobile, tablet, or your computer
• Download music for offline listening.
• Enjoy amazing sound quality.
• No ads – just uninterrupted music.
• No commitment - cancel any time you like.

★ Mods-
• Based on Default Spotify Mod Release By Mr.Dude+xc3fff0e+S.holmes: AMOLED Varient
• Amoled Gold Themed
• Screen DPI- Universal (m to xxxhdpi: 160dpi, 240dpi, 320dpi, 480dpi, 640dpi)
• Language- Multilingual
• CPU- Armeabi-v7a, Arm64-v8a
★ Modded By RBMods

What's New:
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on.

This app has no advertisements

Code: Select all

http://ul.to/pl3is0y1
michaeljohnson
United States of America

Re: Spotify: Music and Podcasts

Post by michaeljohnson »

Absolutely love the latest version of Spotify with the Mod featuring an Amoled Gold Theme! The freedom to enjoy my favorite music and podcasts for free on my mobile and tablet is a game-changer. It's all about listening to the perfect tunes no matter where I am. If you're into exploring enhanced versions, definitely check out 'vanced spotify' for an even more tailored music experience. Downloading this update was a decision well made!
aurorafricks
Pakistan

Re: Spotify: Music and Podcasts

Post by aurorafricks »

Completely hooked on the newest iteration of especially with the sleek Dark Mode and customizable themes! Having the ability to seamlessly switch between playlists and discover new artists while commuting or unwinding at home is pure bliss. Plus, the option to curate my own library and share favorite tracks with friends amplifies the music-sharing experience. For those seeking a heightened journey through music exploration, exploring 'Spotify Mods' adds an extra layer of personalization. Updating to this version was undeniably a music lover's dream come true!