STALKER PORTAL PLAYER FOR PC V4.0

You Can Share Pc Softwares Windows exe etc...
The Founder
Administration
Administration
Germany

Post by The Founder »

Hello friends. The 4th version of our Stalker Portal Player For PC program is ready.
1 (1).jpg
1 (1).jpg (106.2 KiB) Viewed 1160 times

What's New?
* 2 alternatives have been added to fast forward and rewind while watching videos in the VOD section. If you want, you can fast forward and rewind for 30 seconds with the forward and rewind buttons. If you want, you can move the video to the desired minute or second by dragging and dropping the progress line at the bottom of the screen.
* Added the possibility to follow new links in the style of stalker_portal/c/. You do not need to write stalker_portal/c/ at the end of the link. The software will automatically find the panel type.
* The resolution of the playing channel can be displayed on the screen.
* The duration of the playing video and how much of it you watched are displayed on the screen.
* The software window can be resized as you wish.

Current issues:
* Non-Latin characters (Chinese, Arabic, Russian, etc.) are displayed corruptly. I think I will fix this problem with a future update. I cannot spare much time due to my busy work schedule. Since I did not want to keep you waiting any longer, I postponed this process and published the software.

You can watch the Stalker Portal Player For PC v4.0 usage video from the link below.

Hello friends. The forth version of our Stalker Portal Player For Pc software is ready.

What's New

* Added 2 alternatives to get back and forth while watching videos in VOD section. If you want, you can take back and forth 30 seconds with the back and forth buttons. You can also drag and drop the progress line at the bottom of the screen to bring the video to the minute or second you want.

* Added the possibility to play stalker_portal/c/ style new links. No need to write stalker_portal/c/ at the end of the link. The software will automatically find the panel type.

* The resolution of the playing channel can be displayed on the screen.

* Duration and how much of the video playing is displayed on the screen you watch.

* The software window can be resized as you wish.

Current issues:

* Characters other than the Latin alphabet (Chinese, Arabic, Russian etc.) are displayed incorrectly. I am thinking of solving this problem with an update in the future. I cannot spare a lot of time due to the intensity of my work. I postponed this process and published the software because I did not want to make you wait any longer.

You can watch Stalker Portal Player For PC v4.0 usage video from the link below.

Code: Select all

Download Link: https://www.dosyaupload.com/o0yW